Jim has been a Realtor in the Seattle area since 2001. His communication… more...
Seattle’s abundance of fresh local foods, bike friendly streets and pedestrian friendly neighborhoods help to make Seattle one of the nation’s healthiest cities. Seattle’s hospitals and medical centers offer some of the best health care in the country and the University of Washington Medical Center ranks among America’s best hospitals in the US and Children’s Hospital & Regional Medical Center is ranked as one of the Top Children’s Hospitals. Below are links to local medical centers, health news and information.
- Seattle & King County Public Health
- Seattle Area Medical Centers
- American Red Cross
- Guide to Healthcare Information
- Healthcare Intelligence Network
- iVillage – the Women’s Network
- Pesticides and Food
- American Association of Poison Control Centers
- Indoor Air Quality in Homes
- CNN Health
- Food & Drug Administration
- National Institutes of Health
- Seattle Urban Trails
- Seattle Bike Map